1- Fermented Cheese. Fermented, or ripened cheese is one of the most toxic foods known to man. The smallest quantity has a catastrophic consequent on the system. It disturbs digestion and makes all ferment in the digestive tract, so foods eaten don't benefit the body. Agreeing to Albert Mosséri, a European natural hygienist and researcher, fermented cheeses can originate or exacerbate the following conditions: infection, fever, headaches, nausea, cold sensitivity, bad stools, bad digestion. Fermented (or ripened) cheese includes many French cheeses such as: camembert, roquefort, parmesan, blue cheese, aged goat cheese, brie, etc. Fresh or cooked cheese, aren't as bad, but are not recommended either. Their consumption leads to other problems. So in conclusion, no cheese is recommended for health,
but fermented cheese should be avoided like poison.
2- Fish and Seafood. Fish is getting a good credit these days. We are told to eat
fish due to its richness in omega 3 oils. That is too bad, because fish and seafood
are some of the worst foods we can eat.
V8 Vegetable Juice
Fish has a tendency to putrefy much faster than meat - perhaps because it contains
more protein. If you put a piece of meat and a piece of fish next to each other in the
open air, you'll see that fish will go bad much faster. In our digestive tract, heat and
humidity encourage this putrefaction. The poisons then created from the
putrefaction of flesh foods, particularly fish, are perilous to the system.
On top of that, there is honestly no safe fish on this planet anymore. They are all
more or less contaminated with heavy metals such as mercury, whose effects on the
human body are very detrimental and difficult to deal with. We know that 40
tons of mercury are released into the Us by power plants using coal combustion.
The mercury contained in coal moves through the air, finds its way into the water
and then accumulates in the flesh of fish that live in it. For that reason, there is no
safe fish anymore. Just one serving can consist of enough mercury or other heavy
metal to contaminate a person. For all of those reasons, I would propose
avoiding fish like your life depended on it. Is seafood any better? It's honestly worst.
Animals such as lobsters, oysters, etc., are honestly filters of the ocean. A large
quantity of water goes through them which makes them some of the most
contaminated "foods" on this planet.
3- Spicy Food. Spicy food is any food where strong (or mild) spices has been added
to it. Spices include: black pepper, white pepper, cayenne pepper, ginger, chili
peppers, raw garlic, raw onion, etc, and all the foods that consist of them: kimchee,
hot sauces, Tabasco, etc. The consumption of spices is very detrimental to
health. They irritate the whole digestive tract, originate mucus (that the body produces
to safe itself), and wreck digestion. Spices were first used as medicines, out of
superstition, and then in food. Citizen became swiftly addicted to the stimulation
they provide and found themselves progressively unable to enjoy food in its natural
state. The worst food you can eat is spicy food, such as Indian, Thai, Mexican, etc.
In man not used to it, it will cause diarrhea. The man that is used to it has
undergone a process of morbid adaptation, where the protecting itself from the
harsh spices by hardening its surfaces. This protects against the harmful consequent of
spices to some extent, but at the same time it greatly diminishes assimilation, no
the food eaten doesn't benefit the body very much. Children and whatever with
normal instincts refuse spicy foods. Personally, I refuse to eat spicy food, either
the spices are in a raw dish or a cooked one.
4- Coffee, Black Chocolate and Cacao -- First premise: coffee, chocolate and cacao
(raw or cooked) are stimulants. They consist of unavoidable substances (caffeine and
theobromine) that disturb the nervous system. If a man is eating a more natural
diet, these poisons have an even more disturbing consequent on the system. For a raw-
foodist, one cup of coffee has the consequent of maybe four cups for man eating a
standard American diet. Personally, half a cup of coffee taken in the morning will
disturb my sleep at night, while my dad can drink a cup in the evening and still fall
asleep. However, as Shelton wrote: "toleration to poisons is merely a slow method of
dying. Instead of looking in the phenomena of toleration something to be sought
after, it is something to seek to avoid the necessity for." A detoxified man is
much like a child: she will strongly react to the smallest dose of any intoxicant.
So there is no room for compromise with caffeinated drinks and cacao products,
which include: coffee, hot chocolate, black chocolate, raw cacao beans, black tea,
green tea, maté tea, etc.
5- Wine, and alcohol -- Agreeing to toxicology (the branch of pharmacology that
deals with the nature and effects and treatments of poisons), alcohol is classified as
a protoplasmic poison, because it is poisoning to both plants and animals - from
the smallest microbe to the most involved animal. Alcohol kills microbes but also
kills the cells of a involved organism, such as the human being. It is an intoxicant
that ruins millions of lives and kills Citizen by the thousand each day, directly or
Unfortunately, it has become a group habit in many parts of the world to intoxicate
oneself with alcohol. This poison habit is so prevalent and is such an intricate part
of our lives that is now carefully abnormal to abstain from this favorite intoxicant.
Most health professionals are aware of the ill effects of alcohol, but few will
recommend to give it up completely. They will talk about "moderation." "Drink, they
will say, but be moderate." How can man be moderate with such an unhealthy
and addictive product? To my understanding, moderation is only valid for the
healthy factors of life, not unhealthy one. For example, no physician will tell you, "be
moderate in smoking," although that is what they used to say. Can we be moderate
with cocaine too?
Now, my readers should understand that when man eats a salutary diet, alcohol
has an even more disastrous consequent on the body. That is because the body has
stopped protecting itself from the various poisons found in a contemporary diet, because
it is no longer or less in feel with them. Just like a child who has never taken
alcohol will strongly react to it when drinking it for the first time. So my dear
readers, even that puny glass of wine has a catastrophic consequent on the system. And
when drunk with a meal, it makes all ferment in the digestive tract. No if
you cannot resist that glass of wine, only have a puny and on an empty stomach
only, not with a meal.