Pages

RSS Feed

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Zrii Juice impart - Hype Juice Scam Or Not?

Just an additional one Scam Juice Elixir...

or Does Zrii Juice Stand Up To The Hype?

V8 Vegetable Juice

I had one Zrii sales independent connect call me on a cold call on my company line that is specifically for my wellness clients and she started to act like a telemarketer. I have checked out the Zrii company based out of Utah and saw a lot of hype in their videos and way of doing business, so I decided to check them out and give them an honest review.

Zrii Juice impart - Hype Juice Scam Or Not?

The popularity of "exotic juice" seems to of course be growing. For example, there are over 1000 distinct Noni Juice associates out there. You can buy Noni Juice or Mangosteen Juice from even your local Costco family shopping store. There are new juice associates popping up on the internet every month. I have of course tried most of the juices out there. Are all these juice associates scams? Or are they the next cure to all that ails you?

Which one is the best? Or all they all just out to get into your wallet?

The Zrii Business

I will not go into how Zrii Ceo Bill Farley led Fruit of the Loom into bankruptcy and how he was fired by Fruit of the Loom's board of directors right before he started up this new juice company. Every person makes mistakes and can learn from them.

It appears that the current focus of Zrii is on

1) The seven key ingredients (which are watered down by the primary ingredients, the grape and pear juices), and

2) The earnings opportunity.

So is Zrii Amalaki Juice a Scam based on nothing more than making a dollar at the "expense" of man else? They may sell overpriced juice, but they do sell a real product, so they are not a scam. Although if you are seeing for a home company that you can do from home or online, I would not recommend them. It seems that you have to recruit a lot of people before you start getting enough earnings to be able to live on. It can also cost nearby 00 to start with the top company package, so it is a wee high-priced and hard to convince people to join for a "juice". It is never recommended to join a Network Marketing company within the first 2 years since 80% of Nm associates fail in their first two years.

Since I post a lot of articles on health and wellness, I had one Zrii Independent menagerial (Ie) seller sales connect call me with an unsolicited cold call to pitch her Zrii businesss occasion to me. Before I knew it, she went right into the compensation plan. I asked how she found my phone estimate and she said she was using Google to crusade for phone numbers of people to call, searching specifically for people in other companies. When I tried to ask her for more information, she hung up on me! She had called from a blocked caller number, so I could not record her to Zrii for a Spam phone call.

So if your idea of "working from home" and the internet is cold calling people who never even asked for information... Then by all means, go join Zrii. But if you are like me, and you have some self respect and value your time and you are seeing for a way to help and serve others, while creating needful residual earnings that you can live on, then visit my site at the lowest of this record and give me a call and ask what I do.

The Zrii Juice Product

Zrii doesn't list its "nutrition facts" label on the website!

They have flashy videos and promise of money, but no ingredients? How do you collate the actual contents of the juice? Sure, the Zrii corporate website lists the "featured" ingredients -- Amalaki, Ginger, Turmeric, Tulsi, Schizandra, Jujube and Haritaki, but they do not tell you how much of each and they don't even tell you about the primary ingredients being

o Apple juice

o Pear juice

o Pomegranate juice

This had my hype warning going

I had to order a bottle of the Zrii Amalaki juice in order to see the other main ingredients (cheap filler juices), but still, even the label on the bottle comfortably does not spin how much of each fruit is in the bottle. A wee fishy...

What does Zrii Amalaki Juice taste like?

When I tasted the Zrii juice, it tasted like sour cool-aid with extra sugar.

I personally have no huge problems against "juices".

I mean, hey, I enjoy a nice glass of V8 vegetable juice from time to time. But I see some problems with this company. They may have something good, but I see a money - driven company with an additional one high-priced apple juice product that they are trying to peddle.

* Problem - Water. When you buy a juiced product, you are paying a lot for Water as one of the main ingredients.

* Problem - Oxidation. The wee you open the seal on a juice, it begins to oxidize... But many of these associates recommend putting their exotic juice in the refrigerator and absorbing it over the duration of some Days or even longer!

* Problem - Pasteurization. Most of the beneficial nutrients are destroyed in the heat process of pasteurization of the juice.

* Problem - Sugar. A High pressure liquid chromatography (Hplc) test is a scientific test using a chemist machine that will give an exact breakdown of the molecules in a product. Most juices out there that have been tested on a Hplc, have been found to have fructose (sugar) as the primary compound. Sugar may not necessarily even have been added as an ingredient, but the fruits were simply high in sugar.

* Problem - Outrageous Price. When 4 bottles of Zrii juice cost nearby 0, I begin to wonder how much the price of apple juice has risen to.

But The Two Biggest Problems...

The two biggest problems as pointed out by some experts, are (1) deadly changes in Ph level of blood recommend by Dr. Young, and (2) as pointed out by Natural News author Mike Adams... Overly hyped "exotic" fruits that only seem absorbing since the average consumer may not know anything about it. It may not be any distinct than just drinking apple juice or pear juice.

1. For the unblemished Free record on Ph blood changes and exotic juices:

Dr Young on why "Mangosteen, Noni, Goji, Xango, Thia-Go, G3 are All Acidic and Detrimental to Health"

2. From reading the record from Natural News by Mike Adams called "Review: Zrii Juice and the Chopra town - Does it Stand Up to the Hype?" I found that he had some issues also with the nutrition of the product. His spin is a wee more in depth on the nutrition. He even mentions how the Zrii bottles are plastic and questions either or not they contain the toxic chemical Bisphenol-A as most plastics do. He complains about how the "primary ingredients (the apple juice, pear juice and pomegranate juice) are Not organic" and may contain pesticides. He complains about the price, the slightly deceptive marketing, and even calls the product "Dead, cooked plants mixed in a base of processed grape and pear juice". Adams goes on to say that by the small estimate of good ingredients in the juice, that the product is "an insult to genuine Ayurvedic medicine" and he cannot figure out why the Chopra town would want to mess up their credit by being affiliated with this Zrii juice.

Do Your explore Before Using Zrii

Zrii was not for me. I found an alternative that shows more promise in many ways. You will want to do your own explore if you are seeing into the Zrii juice or Zrii company opportunity.

I did a lot of explore before seeing the right company and supplement that I now use on a daily basis with a real noticeable distinction in my energy and wellness. And just by sharing it with others... I get a nice residual earnings that my family can live off of, and I don't have to go work a quarterly "Job".

Zrii Juice impart - Hype Juice Scam Or Not?

Synthetic Growth Hormone

No comments:

Post a Comment