Pages

RSS Feed

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Zrii Juice Review - Juice fraud hype is not it?

Just Another Scam Juice Elixir ...

or is the Zrii juice Stand Up To The Hype?

V8 Vegetable Juice

I had a Zrii independent sales people call me a cold call on my business line, especially for my well-being of customers, and she began to behave as a seller. I checked the Zrii company from Utah and I saw a lot of hype in their videos and the type of activity, so I decided to check them out and them an honest assessment.

Zrii Juice Review - Juice fraud hype is not it?

The popularity of"Exotic Juice" really seems to grow. For example, there are over 1000 different companies are Noni Juice. You can buy Noni Juice Mangosteen juice or even your local Costco shopping family. There are new companies popping up juice on the Internet every month. I've actually tried most of the juices out. Are all these juice companies scam? Or are they the next cure for everything you have?

What is thebetter? Or are they all just get to be in your wallet?

The Zrii Business

I will not go to companies like Zrii CEO Bill Farley led in Fruit of the Loom bankruptcy and he was fired as Executive Fruit of the Loom directors from right, before you start this new juice. Everyone makes mistakes and learn from them.

It seems that the current focus is on Zrii

1) The seven key ingredients (which are the primary ingredients for irrigation, the grapeand pears) and

2) The income opportunities.

Zrii Amalaki Juice is a scam to be nothing more than a dollar a "cost" of someone else? You can sell juice too, but they sell a real product and thus is not a scam. Although, if a home business can be done from home or online, I would not recommend it. It appears that you have to take a lot of people to live in front of you with sufficient income to Start.It can cost about $ 2,000 package to start with the top companies, so it's a bit 'expensive and difficult to convince people to "Join for a" fruit juice. It is never recommended that a network marketing company in the first 2 Subscribe years to fail because 80% of businesses NM in the first two years.

As I review a lot of articles about health and fitness, I had a Zrii Independent Executive (IE) professional dealer called me with an unsolicited application, the scope of their business cold call ZriiOpportunity for me. Before I knew it, I went right to the compensation plan. I asked how they found my phone number and she said she was using Google to search for phone numbers to call from people looking specifically for people in other companies. When I to her, I wanted to ask for more information, hung up on me! He called from a blocked caller, I could not tell them Zrii a call SPAM.

So if your idea of "work from home" and the Internet is "cold calling"People who never asked for more ... go then by all means, join Zrii. But if you're like me and have some self respect and appreciate your time and looking for a way to help and serve them look, while creating substantial residual income that you can live, then visit my site at the bottom margin this article and give me a call and ask what I do.

The Zrii Juice Product

Zrii not listed nutrition "label" on the site!

Yousuggestive video and promises of money, but not the ingredients? we compare the actual content of the juice, as are clear corporate website Zrii "recommended" ingredients - Amalaki, Ginger, Turmeric, Tulsi, Schizandra, Jujube and Haritaki, but do not tell them how much of each and even tell you about the main ingredients are

or apple juice

or pear juice

or pomegranate juice

The hype was my warningVai

I had a bottle of juice, Zrii Amalaki see) more of the other ingredients (juice filling cheap, but still, even the label on the bottle does not easily reveal how much of each fruit in the bottle. ... A small fish

What is Zrii Amalaki juice taste?

When I tasted the juice, Zrii, he knew acid cool-aid with extra sugar.

I personally have no problems against the "juice".

I mean, hey,I like a good glass of V8 vegetable juice each time. But I see some problems with this company. You can have something good, but I see a penny - led by a company other than apple juice expensive product, they try to peddle.

* Problem - water. Juiced If you buy a product, you pay much for water as a primary ingredient.

* Problem - oxidation. The moment you open the seal on a juice begins,to oxidize ... But many of these companies suggest their exotic juice refrigerated and use within several days or even more!

* Problem - pasteurization. Most of the valuable nutrients are destroyed in the process juice thermal pasteurization.

* Problem - SUGAR. A high-pressure liquid chromatography (HPLC) is a scientific test machine with a chemical that will give a detailed breakdown of the molecules ina product. Most of the juices were tested on a HPLC, have fructose (sugar) as the primary connection. Sugar did not necessarily have also been added as an ingredient, but the fruits were naturally high in sugar.

* Problem - outrageous price. A four bottles of Zrii juice costs about $ 120, I begin to wonder what the price of apple juice increases.

But the two biggest problems ...

The two biggest problemsby some experts noted, are (1) proposed changes in the pH of the blood of the deadly Dr. Young, and (2), noted author Mike Adams of Natural News ... over-hyped "exotic" fruits, the only apparent, because the average consumer is nothing exciting about them. It can not be otherwise than just drinking apple juice or pear juice.

1. For the full report for FREE to changes in pH of the blood and exotic fruit juices:

Dr. Young, because Mangosteen, Noni, Goji, Xango, Thia-Go,G3 are all acidic and harmful "

2. From reading the article from Natural News from Mike Adams called "Review: Zrii Juice and the Chopra Center - is up to the hype?" I discovered that he had some problems with the diet of the product. His contribution is a bit 'deeper into the diets. He also mentioned how the Zrii plastic bottles and questions are whether the toxic chemical bisphenol-A do not contain as much of the plastic. He complains of how the"Primary ingredients (apple juice, pear juice and pomegranate juice), are not organic and may contain pesticides. He complains about the price a little deceptive marketing, and asks for" product DEAD, mixed vegetables cooked in a grape-based and pear juice processing. Adams goes on to say that the small amount of good ingredients in the juice that the product is "an insult to true Ayurvedic medicine," and I can not understand whyChopra Center would ruin their reputation Zrii juice is associated with this.

Do your research before using Zrii

Zrii was not for me. I found an alternative that promises more shows in many ways. Want to search for yourself if in search of business opportunities or Zrii juice Zrii.

I have a lot of research before the company and the right to add that I use every day with a real noticeable differencein my energy and wellness. And only through exchange with other ... I have a nice passive income that my family can live in this, and I have to go to work a normal job. "

Zrii Juice Review - Juice fraud hype is not it?

Tapeworm Symptoms

No comments:

Post a Comment